Clerk of court David Dart is looking for dedicated East Feliciana parish residents to serve as commissioners on election days.Earn $200.00 a day!
In accordance R. S. 18:424 and R. S. 18:425, you must have the following qualifications to serve as a commissioner:
- You must be able to vote without assistance.
- You shall not be a candidate for election to public office or a member of the immediate family of a candidate for election to public office in the precinct which you serve.
- You may be selected to serve in a precinct other than the ward in which you are registered to vote.
- You must not have been convicted of an election offense.
- You must have attended a course of instruction for commissioners and have received a certificate of instruction for such attendance within the primary election in which you will serve.
Please make written application to attend the Commissioner’s School at the following address:
CLERK OF COURT
P O DRAWER 599
CLINTON, LA 70722
Please state your name, address, telephone number, and Precinct in which you live. A certificate of instruction will be given to those completing this course.